Thread: Can I have prototype and equipment into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Can I have prototype and equipment into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Well I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on the computer of mine. I wanted to know if anyone into the game is impressed with any of the prototype equipment? I have managed to get the clubs and suits. But it is not able to improve the game of mine at all. The club and suits are seems to be ugly. I would like to have cool and beautiful stuffs into the game. Let me know the speculation of yours on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance..

Re: Can I have prototype and equipment into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

According to me there is no big difference between the people wearing suit and simply having prototype equipment and expect the armature play where a couple extra yards can be put on the green. It is quite necessary to be on the green.

Re: Can I have prototype and equipment into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Personally I don’t prefer to wear the suits in the tournaments. In the previous version of the game there was negative remarks on the stats if you are supposed to play the game without using suit. I am also using the prototype clubs which except for the putter and you should not use the noob assists l which will boost, spin and preview. Because I am the only one who is playing with the tour pro rules.

I am having all the prototypes clubs as well as suits. When I supposed to go to the club tuner the guys in the game are only hitting the 300meters still. The bars are seems to be locked. Another thing which I have noticed over here is that the swing tune is having the ability to move the power across the smallest bit. If you have used the power of the 116% than also the manager will be able to reach 300 meters than that of the above. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter.

I let you know that I have managed to get all the things which you have mentioned over here. as far as I remember than I am 100% swing into the club tuner with the hammerhead driver is seems to be rated @ 309 yds on the basis which has been left into the game. if you are hitting the 300 meters than you will boost will hit the 330yds which will be quite right. If you are not having 1005 into the swing speed than the power boost might change the suit which you are supposed tow wear. As far as I know you will be able to get the shot of the 120%. you should consider the information which i have mentioned over here.