Thread: Why Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is ridiculous?

Why Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is ridiculous?

I have played all the previous version of the game Tiger Woods PGA TOUR series. The experience of mine was quite great with the past version of the game. I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on the computer of mine and I have found that this particular game seems to be quite ridiculous. There is no fun while playing this particular game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters is ridiculous?

Well I wanted to play the Masters into the career mode and I have completed the couple of the objectives. Masters is seems to be sixth event of the calendar. I was not able to play the first event since there was qualification for that was I had to win the one PGA tour and it is not making no sense because it was the very first event of the calendar. So consider the point which I have mentioned over here.

Looking at the matter I recommend that you should simply play the career and you should simply skip the unimportant 2 stars event and rather of that you should simply concentrate on the 4 stars so that you will be able to get the 100 and you will not need masters moments.

I have gone through the thing which you have mentioned over here and I am suggesting that you should simp0ly try to play the game armature. Well you have to set the ai so that you will be able to scoring high into the game. I don’t think so it will not be difficult at all. You need not require to be master into the game. you have to perform couple of attempts so that you will be able to reach near to the target of yours. once you have done the above mentioned thing you will be able to get the requirement of yours regarding this particular game.

You will not be able to play the champion event into the season 1 since you have not won the event. You should simply skip the same and go for the next one.

Well I let you know that there will be couple of levels which will allow me to complete the Master Moments and simply mastering the as well as passing the same. you have to qualify the masters and you have to manage to get the pass moment. It will be quite than that of the mastering of them into the game. you should simply start the game by simply putting everything quite easy into the game.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting that you should simply go for 5the event and see whether it is working or not.

I was not having any issue while completing the 100 within the 6 weeks. If you have won the couple of the tournaments into the game and you are wining each and every time than you will be into the top 80. Personally I would like to have the amateur season when you are supposed to qualify the amateur. It means that you need to require to pay for money. You might need to play couple of golfer to make the thing working for you. I let you know that in real game the top ranking will not qualify utill and unless you have completed with the top 100.

Well if you are having an issue than I am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and ask them about further help on this particular matter.