Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: the masters PC version

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: the masters PC version

Hi, as I have mentioned in the title I have played this game on my Xbox 360 but I want to play the game on my computer but I don’t have any idea whether the game is available or not for the PC. And I have heard that the demo version was actually released for the PC’s but I am looking for the full version, so is there anyone having idea about the same as whether the final version is been released or not?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: the masters PC version

as you have mentioned that the demo version was released previously that means, the full version must have been released for sure. Have you ever search for the same because see if you haven’t then I would like to suggest you that first as you should try to search the game on the internet so that you can have idea about it. I am not sure about this otherwise I would like to tell you about the same.

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: the masters PC version

Yeah you can have this game in for your PC, but as far as my personal opinion is concern you should not have this game for yourself because PC version game has too many thing which is actually obeyed from the game which were actually presented in the console version.