Thread: Is there real world pros putting performance on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Is there real world pros putting performance on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I wanted to discuss about the putting of the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. Well I wanted to know what is the difference between the putting from the real world putting? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is there real world pros putting performance on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I let you know that the real life golf is seems to be minimizing the failures. However in terms of the video games it is quite relaxing to entertain the people. So the developer of the game will not consider the points like missed putts, playing for par and even score cards of the game.

Re: Is there real world pros putting performance on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Well I am not able to imagine any game which has not captured the difficulties of the putting which are white popular between the people. But there should be some good option into the which can be implemented for the people who love challenges. The real pros steps should be back to the red green. I don’t know why there is no step back for the golfer of yours. you have to step up so that you can aim ball and you have to use the memory and look at the desire position so that you can aim into the game. the green grid is supposed to present the when aiming really makes the sinking quite simple. Also you should add the force feedback putting so that it can stroke which will be radically change the entire way which you are trying to compensate to get the green speed without making simple usage if the math. There will be suggestions for the higher level of the difficulties. The beginner golfer or the people who have not accepted the missed putts will not get the putt preview guidance system.

You are absolutely right and I think putting is seems to be quite easy and there will be more difficulties for the modes.

Well according to me the developer of the game has selected quite difficult method for the programming. So that it will reduce the putting averages than that of the necessary requirements. They have to make really simple changes in the code of the game all the holes will become quite less receptive. As it seems to be cup capture than there will number of putts and it will quite hard to hit and it will available at the center. I would like to have the contours and there should be good visual cues for the putt swing strength that is there should be top down view.

There should be Learning and the timing method for the distance which you are supposed to using through the ball swing graphic and I think it will be a work around for the problem in the situation where we are not having the proper visuals. According to me it seems to be a poor tournament putting. Until and unless we are getting 3D console and viewing devices will be going to me making good reads.

I let you know that you there should be more difficulty into the game but it should not make people more frustrated. After playing this particular game I have come to know that putting it seems to be quite better. However the swing mechanism into the game is quite awful so far. I have gone through the points which you have stated over here and I loved the idea of the putterhead in the situation when you have to do the putting stroke. If the holes in the game are little receptive than also there will be big difference into the situation which you have stated over here. if you have done some delay than at long back there will be lose of the accuracy.

I am not having any idea regarding how the distance are getting break into the game. I am doing 1.7 putt on average each hole on the tournament difficulty so it seems to be 29 putts around. So it seems decent but it is not great as PGA Tour standards. It should be set up to quite near to ideal.

There are lots of people who are quite satisfied with the real world putting into the game. I have not found anything wrong with this particular approach. According to me this particular method is more important than that of the results. If the method is more realistic than there will be more realistic scores into the game. The tournament difficulty is tee to green and it simply changed to force players into the scoring range than that of the design more realistic play and it seems to be quite same.

I have found that the developer of the game are supposed to provide more realism into the game. I am expecting that the developer of the game should provide the swing mechanics quite relastics. They are supposed to quit trying to force the scores into specific range by making use of the gimmicks sloppiness into the game play. I am wondering there will not be more pleasure into the game.

I have seen there are number of people who are having realism issue while playing the game. there should be more realistic swing mechanism for the each and every level of the difficulty by simply removing the shot error. Let see the developer of the game will provide the same.