Thread: Can difficulty setting make the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters harder ?

Can difficulty setting make the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters harder ?

As the title of this particular thread is saying what I wanted to ask over here in this particular thread. Well I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on the computer of mine. I wanted to know whether there will be any changes into the difficulty level when you are supposed to make the changes tour pro or pro into the game. Let me know if you speculation in this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Can difficulty setting make the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters harder ?

Looking at the matter which you have stated over here I let you know that there are not any definite changes into the difficulty by the time with the practice and it is quite less noticeable just between the tour pro and tournament . I have also noticed that it seems to be quite noticeable and it seems to be real quick. But I don’t think so there will not be any issue if you are supposed to practice into the game so that you can improve the game of yours.

Re: Can difficulty setting make the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters harder ?

Well I used to play the game by using by getting and the DLC. I don’t think so there is no another proper solution to DLC rather to get the requirement of yours.

I loved the look and feel of this particular game and I let you know that the game will become quite harder once you have done changes into the difficulty setting of the game. however the entire thing is totally dependent on you. I mean to say if you are supposed to change the difficulty settings of the game. if you don’t purchase the same into the game then I let you know that it will not make any difference into the situation of the career of the game. So entire thing is totally dependent on you if you wanted to make use of it or not.

There are lots of people who are playing the above mentioned challenges and they have told me that there is a great jump into Amateur to Pro difficulty, and minor for the Pro to Tour Pro. It seems to be significant for the Tour Pro to Tournament.

Well we need to rethink whether the DLC is worth or not. it is dependent what amount of the money do wanted to spend. If you are happy with courses which are provided into the game than I let you know that you should not think about the purchasing of the DLC. If you are having any requirement than you should contact the developer of the game and talk about the same.

Well thanks a lot for helping me out over here. I wanted to appreciate all the information which has been provided by the users of this particular forum. all the information which you have mentioned over here will be quite informative.