Thread: What is lie indicator on the green in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

What is lie indicator on the green in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Recently I have come to know about the Lie indicator into this particular game Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. Well Lie indicator in the game is supposed to work superfluous for the putting on the green. Let me know how can we use the Lie indicator which should be used for when putting on green? And also how it is associated with elevation and break?

Re: What is lie indicator on the green in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

The entire thing can be find out after looking at the lie on the green when I play on the none of the green grid. This will give you sense of indication of what the put is supposed to do. If it is not than the ball will simply rest. When you are supposed to putt the all the lines which are coming to play so there is not an issue what is happening into the situation and it seems to that you are into quite fairway.

After going through the post of yours I have found that you have not look at the lie on green. It will be helpful if there is no green grid and also I am not playing the same not so often.

Hey friends thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have gone through the thing which you have stated over here. this particular thing will be quite helpful when you are not supposed to use the none grided matches. If you are not able to see the lie numbers which are into the way in which you are supposed to see the line. So I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to get the requirement of mine. anyway thanks a lot again for helping me out.