Thread: Why Rory McIlroy is not available into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Why Rory McIlroy is not available into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

There are lots of video games are available into the market but I love to play sports games on the computer of mine. I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on the computer of mine. I have noticed that the Rory McIlroy is not available into the list of the golfers? Can you tell me why it is not available? Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Why Rory McIlroy is not available into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Well looking at the matter which you have stated over here I think he might loosed his license for playing of the game. I mean any golfer which wanted to be into the game should be licensed as well as agree with the terms and condition which should be into the game.

Re: Why Rory McIlroy is not available into Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I think Rory should not be able to get into the himself. He has won one tournaments into the states and he is having ego of Tiger Woods. I think he is going to begin into the game again when he will be of the age of 30. But I don’t think he has not won any of the major tournaments. Hence that is the reason he is not available into the game. Well but we can ask the developer of the game to make available into the game.

As far as I know Rory McIlroy is winning the tournaments when tiger is not available into the field.

As far as I know Rory McIlroy is winning the tournaments when tiger is not available into the field.
    There is no issue if Rory McIlroy is winning tournaments when tiger is not on the field. We know that the this particular player has not done yet. But I am expecting that this particular player is supposed to see the verge of the seeing he will be going to be the next dominant player in the golf.

This particular thing is showing that how Tiger has played the game and how is having the potential to complete the game? he has won the 2008 US Open by using one leg and he won the matters against of the bad leg. I think Tiger is not supposed to playing the game and career clock is ticking continues. Well in this particular game the major record should be broken and I am also expecting that Sam Sneaks will win in the game. I hoping that he will return again into the game and I am expecting that he will do well into the game.

I let you know that Rory will not win the Open Championship at all. For that particular thing you can go through the following points.
    • His ball is having flight when the winds most of all the Open Championship's.
    • He has not having enough creativity with the game so that he can meet the challenges of the open.
    • We know that Rory has won the US Open but he has won the easiest US open courses over into the game.

Well Tiger is doing quite well into the game. no one is saying that Rory is seems to be unstoppable beast which he can cause. In this particular game I would like to have something which will allow me to pay some extra players for Rory or adam scott. I am looking to have more players into the game and I am hoping that they will provide the same into the game.

As far as I know the developer of the game will not put anyone into the game. they need to negotiate the licensing agreement at the time of each and every PGA TOUR Pro. EA is not having any permission to put anyone into the game.