Thread: "Please wait while we retrieve the current scores for the tournament."-error in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

"Please wait while we retrieve the current scores for the tournament."-error in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I am facing this problem since I bought the game and I don’t know what should be done on this regard I am confused. I am not the gaming nerd so I don’t know whether this problem is usual or not

Re: "Please wait while we retrieve the current scores for the tournament."-error in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I am also facing the same problem and I would really appreciate if any of the developer here can see in to the problem of “Please wait while we retrieve the current scores for the tournament " I know some time the server kicks up but I am pretty sure if some kind of double-check-procedure at the same time as the data-exchange would do a good job in preventing this from happening.

I recommend if next time you would decide to spent your recourses on something like this in near future please make an in-house test regarding all error that would helpful for end user

Re: "Please wait while we retrieve the current scores for the tournament."-error in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

You are absolutely right I agree with you on what you said let see what will be the progress on this issue.

Well almost three month and yet there is no patch at all to the game today I was playing the daily tournament and every single one of the tournaments skill level players were downloadable course you have to pay for including weekly. There is about 50% of the game where you have to pay extra. I am guessing this is the beginning of the end of the for EA sports golf

I think the EA would care less about us and doesn’t read these at all. . I also got the same error of busy server again on my third game I have already made a post regarding this on different thread but no response on this matter I am very disappointed don’t know why this problem is not yet fixed