Thread: Cannot play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters online

Cannot play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters online

hi friends I am using computer in which I have window Vista operating system and I have recently installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game. Now after installing the game when I try to play online at that time I am not able to connect the game. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters online

Well I have gone through your issue and I would like tell you that are you getting this with other online game also or you are having this problem with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game only. first check this if you are getting this problem with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters only then I think there might be something wrong with the game and I will first suggest you try to solve this issue by checking all the setting in the game and make sure that all the setting proper and after that try to play the game online. if after doing the setting also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by uninstalling the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the computer. now after restarting the computer you have to install the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game in your computer again and after installing the game try to play online and check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if this problem is coming with all the games then I think here might be something wrong with your modem settings also.

you have to first try to play the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game online by disabling the firewall in your computer and after that check what happens. if after disabling the firewall if you are able to connect then it means your firewall is causing this issue and you have to check firewall setting first. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

yes I am also agree with the above post if the problem is coming with this game only then I think reinstalling the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters will fix this problem otherwise you have to check the modem setting and you have to also check that your firewall is not blocking the connection.

After looking at your solution I have first tried another games in my computer to play online at that time I get the same problem normally I never play any other game online but I have installed this game specially to play online with the friends but I am very disappointed that I am not able to play this game online. Reinstalling the game didn’t make any difference. Is there anything wrong with my Modem setting or something else is causing this issue.any help will be greatly appreciated.

I was facing the same problem while plying the game online and after that I first though that this problem is with the game and I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the game but after reinstalling the game also I was having the same problem and after that I have also tried to connect the game by disabling the firewall in my computer but it doesn’t help me to solve that issue. Now after that I have emailed my problem to EA support and they have told me to try to solve this issue by doing the all modem and router setting again and they have also told me to check whether ports which my system is using is configured properly or not.

After referring this solution I have done all the setting again and after doing all the setting again when I have tried to solve this issue at that time my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved and you will be able to play this game online.

According to me by doing the modem reset your problem can be fixed. first you have to reset your modem by pressing the modem reset button which you can find at the backside of the modem and after resetting the modem try to play game online.

when I have checked about port configuration at that time all the setting was proper and after that I have reset my modem and then done all the setting properly and after that when i try to play the game again at that time I was able to play the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game properly. now I am not facing any issue while playing this game online.