Thread: Tips for Photo Game Face in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Tips for Photo Game Face in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

I hear something related to the features Photo Game Face in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters. I want to know more about that, since I’m new top TW12 I don’t have that much of information, so any idea about this is appreciated.

Re: Tips for Photo Game Face in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Photo Game Face is fully supported in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12,: The Masters by means of the Xbox 360 Vision Cam. When you go for taking photos via the Xbox 360 Vision Cam, you first have to enter the Photo Game Face section, situated via the following user path:
    Load to the Masters > My Career > My Golfer > Photo Game Face or you can also used My Appearance UI .

Toward the inside the Photo Game Face section, the user determination choose the ‘Create Photo Game Face’ option and go on to the Creation UI. From this region, the user has option for a Front and Side Photo, by means of either of above mentioned methods.

By using Photo Game Face, one can upload a picture of its own here on EA SPORTS World and bring your face to life within Tiger Woods. For this you have to perform the following steps The steps is easy. First logged into EA SPORTS World. If you're not previously registered with EA SPORTS World, go to there official sites and register yourself over there. Once you are logged in, click on the personal home page after go to "My Sports World" from the top menu. Now you are at your home page, you can see a button close to the top righthand corner say as "ADD WIDGETS." One of the choices will be Tiger Woods Photo Game Face if you click on that,. Add it to your page, then simply click on the "Upload a New Photo Face" button and follow the instructions.