Thread: Bug in Multiplayer mode in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Bug in Multiplayer mode in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

In Multiplayer to the other players up and down and very difficult to play as the thing is that. And when I first installed the game it did not happen all was working fine in the configuration of the melting point now using the lowest setting possible listeners continues and I change my Internet or my PC configuration. I saw that other people have this problem but have not found a solution. So anyone have any idea or have any solution for this than please help me.

Re: Bug in Multiplayer mode in Call of Juarez: The Cartel

Just one suggestion: Attempt to make new profile and play with it, it will surly help you.

I had my old profile MP for 1 year and 2 last month was delayed so (freezes every 5 seconds), so I just created the new profile and play without mistakes, except I lost all my status and progress of the game.

A lot of things could be wrong: the need for medium to high gpu? Gpu latest drivers? a draft list. Specifications for compliance with minimum standards to run the game?

Looks like what many people r saying is true and a 'solution' of these ‘jump’ problems. took me a while to find my original user name and pass because I had registered ubi when I tried to line started, but anyway, when I entered this information to the Internet room, but i 'nervous / skip "players during multiplayer.

I read a few posts and have deleted my main profile i ubi added to this game and simply re-create the same username and password and after that I have no jump, jump no characters / nervous during the multiplayer game at all, a very smooth game, but I did my emptiness "out" folder as some had recommended, so do not know if that had anything to do with assisting unbend the game, I am thinking not truly make a dissimilarity, though, so try to eliminate his main ubi / coj player profile and re-add the same information and this should solve the game jumping / toning Down hectic and I guess the graphics options would also help.

If your PC meets the minimum requirements, then contact with developers - details in the manual of your local office.