Thread: Unable to play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on PS3

Unable to play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on PS3

I've looked all the way through a variety of threads and none seem to address what is occurrence to me. I've had the demo for regarding a week, and have played it fairly a few times. Without any difficulty. I just obtain the retail, full game. I place in the disk, and it straight away says there is an update (which I after that install). It subsequently insert within the trophies, and I go all the way through the 'don't get in touch with me, the EULA, etc and after that go through that actually LONG masters promo and (in conclusion) get dropped into the game. Do you guys have any idea about it?

Re: Unable to play Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters on PS3

Hello even I am having the same issue with my game. I deleted the whole thing I possibly will discover connected to Tiger Woods 12: Demo and even I checked with the Saved Game settings, and even in addition the whole thing - reinserted the disk. Masters epic preview and similar obsession (can't perform whatever thing at all).

As for at the present I comprise a $60 coaster in view of the fact that the Masters/Intro/Magic 18th Tiger hole is the opportunity toward the game. And in view of the fact that I can't complete it (or be acquainted with of any technique to go around it) I cannot currently play the game at all.

Both of the aforementioned FAQs identify erasing Saved data/Saved diversions, however I could just suggest this as a final resort as once the info has been erased from the comfort, it is not conceivable to recover. There are times the spared recreation information would come to be degenerate, but I could prefer you to endeavor every last trace of the alternate strides after this irrevocable stride.

I lived out and erased my all gaming information yet again (2nd or 3rd time I've done it) and reinstalled/patched. Got to the 1st thing and the event wouldn't distinguish my controller(s). I had attempted swapping controllers ever, but there was one thing I hadn't attempted. So on a warbler; I updated the controller to 2. I reset to 1, and it was can't help being disregarded again. Back to 2, and I would be able to finish that extraordinary Masters Introduction thing. Whenever that finished, it went into the golfer setup shape and as controller 2 it could not work. I set it back to 1 and it was working again.

Following I ran my errands; I sparked the PS and TW and continued playing. Controller 1 was distinguished with no situation to any detectable degree. That could be the upbeat-finish-of-story not counting for one small peculiarity. I played for a considerable length of time and HOURS and stayed up WAY too late-diversion was working fine. For quickness I won't demonstrate the portions as I don't think they are significant, but at one indicate I desired to restart an occasion at Augusta. I preferred that alternative (it told me I'd lose my stuff-which was fine in light of the fact that I *wanted* to discard the round) and the round then reset. But also my controller was not distinguished-JUST similar to the initial issue (presented previously). I altered it to 2 and it worked actually fine.

I'm simply adding this concluding bit in support of completeness as a result Devs are able to build a enhanced picture of what/when happens in favor of problem. I'm not asking regarding it or necessitate feedback on top of it in view of the fact that I have seen a small number of extra posts and I am familiar with they are conscious of it. Presently wanted to articulate "it happened here as well".

Subsequent to I resent that round, my golfer was "disappeared." totally imperceptible. The game played superior (and cut scenes were humorous for the reason that the ball was still able to be seen even at what time picked up.) in addition, I started getting "first time" pins in favor of things I had previously done. A rapid total-exit of the game and restart demonstrate that my XP and pins were still superior - however I definitely didn't come to an end that hole!