Thread: what do you think about live tournament in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

what do you think about live tournament in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

Hello guys as we all know that this game is released for us. And I would like to know what you guys think about the live tournament in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters? I am sure that you guys will show your huge response on this. Please suggest something new about this live tournament. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what do you think about live tournament in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I would give just about anything to see an adaptation to play the pros, or at any rate an increment. What about making it open to everybody make it a 4 adjust occasion, but each and every round needs to be played on the right day. Exist Weather, single attempt. So we all play it, and a live go-to person block is, then we all play on following time. You would be able to even have a cut, with just the top 50% making the closure of week.

Re: what do you think about live tournament in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters?

I could want to see an update to the number back framework that is at present utilized. Rather than utilizing longest drive, what number of putts and so forth why not the individual with the most center alternate wins have. So you are able to give full center a worth of 100%, and whoever has the most exceptionally other side at the closure of the round wins on number back?

You are speaking of our tiebreaker framework. We have not actualized anything to the tiebreaker indicates framework including center. Notwithstanding, we have restructured the tiebreaker indicates framework. We have joined shutting percent (how close you get to the hole on your way shots) to the framework. We have in addition restructured the focus qualities on all different classifications.

The thunder aid wasn't working in the occasion. Was this a deliberate motion to agree to the solicitations from Tournament trouble fans to handicap the thunder help offer? Whatever the case, I enjoyed it. I've had my choices set for "Ball Trail" (the smaller than usual comet trail). It's been working fine in disconnected from the net mode, but it wasn't working to any detectable degree in the Live Daily. I was ready to turn the full ball flight way tracer on for the Daily, but it’s too meddling on the screen for my tastes. I trust this is something that might be settled. Beyond any doubt, I didn't get any articles of what the different player in the competition had done on shifting holes. I know commonly we'll catch a thunder and after that see content "Handward actually scored a birdie on the 14th hole". I additionally didn't see the numbers from the player who'd at present finalized the round the same time as the flyover of the hole.

It Looks prefer there are just 2 of you that played thus far. Were you the first to play? Or was the alternate fella perhaps playing at the same time. It is possible that way, I do know that it takes a spot of time for that information to obtain into our database earlier than it is able to be point to on the hole flyovers. As a result assuming that he played previous to you and his information wasn't in the database before you began your round, and after that you wouldn't perceive his scores.

If the crash is certainly off for competition level tournaments, I used for single I am happy. It is tournaments that denote the majority to me. In P2P I obtain friends that won’t make use of it so that’s very well.