Thread: Not having DLC in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Not having DLC in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

If you are constantly playing at a high level, acquiring a DLC course and completing well can certainly assist you achieve your goals quicker, but it will not at all hurt you compared to the rest of the field. The flip side of this is that if you disburse for a DLC course and play badly, you could actually harm your ranking. This follows the actual threat/reward that professional golfers have to weigh while deciding whether or not to play in an event.

Re: Not having DLC in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Actually he is mistaken which is creepy, if you utilize the 12 denominator as in the other post on here you will see the standard point value on the ea rankings is divisible based off the number of events played, no stuff what occurs if you do not have the DLC it will at a standstill divide by 25 even if you do not play and forfeit for the whole set it at a standstill divides by 25 on the algorithm, so if you just play 16 events it will by a 25 isolatable but if you play 25 it keeps the decimals and a few cases whole points from being taken away, so to sum up. Do not consider any one that is claiming they don't matter; they do in fact have a slight change, albeit a small one.

This is exactly what I've been saying. When Tiger was at the top of his game, he didn't play every event and was still #1 and that’s how it should be.

Mainly, if you don't purchase all DLC (as quite a lot of DLC courses rotate and you can't select which ones you need to play), you have no alternative but to skip events. Having choices taken away from the player is what doesn't sit well with me, along with the verity we are getting mixed reports of what the world rankings are depends on. From my experience, I did budge down when I skipped DLC events I couldn't play. Just seeing that is sufficient to make you aggravated, I didn't pay and I got punished.

Why would you think you would stay at the similar ranking if you didn't enter into a tournament? Shouldn't you imagine other golfers to earn world ranking points and probably pass you on the list?

If you bounce an event you should lose rankings. But you shouldn't be compulsory to skip an event either. People previously paid anywhere up to $80 or so for the game. To say a player necessitates spending another $50 or $60 so you don't have to skip events in an offline mode? That's where my trouble is. There should be an alternative to play the career mode with DLC included or without them. That way everyone can play the complete term. Those that have the DLC have the new courses, and those without can play a different course a default alternative.

The actual world rankings are isolatable by a minimum of 40 events. If you do not play 40 events throughout the two year window to calculate the ranking your points are alienated by 40. If you play over 40 during the similar span your points are divided by the number events you entered. Using 35 in the game is no dissimilar.