Thread: Which Course Conditions are best in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Which Course Conditions are best in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I was playing Wailai live tournaments online. When I appeared at the depiction of the tournament said: quick circumstances and the loading screen as well said quick circumstances. In the first hole I played my putt to the conditions quickly and seemed a little off, but then there was a long putt and usually set up to more time for the outbreak. The second hole was a 4 "15 downhill putt and I checked the book caddy and said" tournament "conditions. Well, I did not long after the hole configuration, as in fast speed or possibly hit tournament over the hole. So I have to install the putt for the conditions of speed to play with three feet beyond the hole. I've beaten the putt and was 8 ', a full 2 feet shorter. I did the math and determined that it was true that the conditions for slow play. Everything said or faster, so how is slow, and where I can find it so it does not cost me a stroke?

Re: Which Course Conditions are best in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Tournament was the correct speed, the book caddy if the actual speed, however, sometimes when its cloudy wet greens play (or just like rain, add 50%). I do not know why it always annoys me because if you have a long putt on the first hole I do not know what to choose. I try to watch a replay on the first hole and see if I see a touch when you arrive and spear. On another note sometimes when it rains the green play dry.

I have come to expect and generally has to miss a putt to confirm the correct speed. Sometimes, seeing the work of reproduction and sometimes not. The whistling was the same stairs that day, cloudy and wet playing.

I always watch the replay of my approach (as it is the only way to see what the shot was made, then reacting on the green, and break it rolled, etc) and I did not notice any Splash during that round, or saw no rooster tail in my putts. I suppose the best player, like rain without noticeable water. In any case I figured it out after two holes, but should not have to "discover" through trial and error. If I were physically in the course that I would know immediately that there was due on the grass and play accordingly or I feel the sponginess the green, while walking around my putt and looked at my line.

To put in the mix, sometimes behind the green boxes show the different speeds of the fairways and greens.

When we opened the online games can only choose the conditions of the course (low / medium / fast / Tourney) resulting in the fairways and greens always with the same conditions. In tournaments, the installation shows the same, only the field conditions, no different fairway and green conditions. If the same is valid for the tournaments can only observe the different distances to their clubs affected under different conditions. So if the access controller at 305 and 308 average slows you know from the tee, so the actual conditions are only looking at the distance of your club.

The just trouble with this is if whoever sets the tournaments is able to select dissimilar situation for fairways and greens in which case you at a standstill won't have a hint until you attempt your 1st putt.

The caddie book is surly incorrect occasionally. It's quite annoying; they were supposed to detach this with the patch.

I do not mind if it is part of the challenge tournament s intention is to find out what are the conditions and the fact that in reality would be a good job for a cart to help. Even more realistic if the conditions changed throughout the day. However, the publication of the course conditions, especially the different conditions depending on which screen you are viewing is ridiculous. At least the book caddy should always be correct, how often it is not, as part of its legitimate purpose is to help with that.