Thread: Plasma Pistol in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Plasma Pistol in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Anyone know about Plasma Pistol? If no than, Warning for them, not to collect the plasma gun when given the opportunity, if you ever want to return to the standard. It seems to replace the normal bolter, with no chance to alter. I have gained an enduring updating of the standard bolter pistol (in the shape of the Kraken Bolter), but cannot prove it because of this.

Re: Plasma Pistol in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

For me, it seemed the Bolter Kraken was an update to the real, non-Bolter, Bolter Gun. It would be rather silly to have an update on the bolt pistol, bearing in mind that cannot pass up the plasma pistol.

As far as I know, the update does more damage, and extra armor penetration. The plasma gun is quite effective. It can be charged for more damage in one shot, but this is rather redundant, since it immediately gets hot and makes the "shell" of being influenced by gravity.

You can fire trap (mouse1.) and ventilation repeatedly and have more or less the same kind of fire as the normal lattice, with a penetration of armor, without charge (but not restrict your movement with the primary key joins, and you're using the index finger to tap R instead of D). Basically, I am outraged that they have not been given the opportunity to test out the new BP so I am limited in my knowledge that the description in the recovery.

The plasma gun is dominated because they never need to reload. All you need do is to ventilate the heat, and if the spam press "r", while firing can trigger an infinite amount of bullets

I just finished the game and never have been able to return to the PB. I'll be the first to admit that the plasma pistol is 'quite strong', but I still think that the shoulder had the opportunity to pick up the gun again bolter. The sieve Kraken is an update of the standard Bolter. That allows you to literally fire through objects to hit enemies behind them, as well as increase the damage done I think. And the plasma pistol is an incredible improvement to the gun shot in my opinion.

While the plasma pistol turns up, it does tell you it is enduring, so, no, you did not neglect anything.