Thread: How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I have tried several times to purchase an online round, but finally I get the error back. Whenever I try to pay for the green fee, error occurs displaying “There was an error with your purchase. Try again later." In spite of trying several time, this error come for both tournaments and regular single play mode. So is there any suggestion to pay for the greens fee, if there then let me know about this.

Re: How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

There is nothing wrong with your internet connection, the main thing is that you don’t know the step to do this, there is continue rotation to give freebies a chance to get a round at about each and every course for some point. But you can quit for paying for the green fee by paying measly $40 for the entire year. That’s don’t cost so much to do this for extra point for the green fee. With previous week’s green fee agreement there was a 20 point per week motivation to play. You would increase points for playing around every day on a 5 point course.

Re: How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

On my free player I’ve play with greens fees. Sometimes there change in the course ups a bit. On week a route will be a 5pt and the after that it determination be a 10. I believe their just annoying to mix them approximately to get people to have fun by additional courses. So more than a few of the courses can permit playing additional I actually believe. So that might hold up receiving advance. That all depend on the way of the posting.