Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Video Games

Old 09-09-2011

How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I have tried several times to purchase an online round, but finally I get the error back. Whenever I try to pay for the green fee, error occurs displaying ďThere was an error with your purchase. Try again later." In spite of trying several time, this error come for both tournaments and regular single play mode. So is there any suggestion to pay for the greens fee, if there then let me know about this.

Old 09-09-2011

Re: How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

There is nothing wrong with your internet connection, the main thing is that you donít know the step to do this, there is continue rotation to give freebies a chance to get a round at about each and every course for some point. But you can quit for paying for the green fee by paying measly $40 for the entire year. Thatís donít cost so much to do this for extra point for the green fee. With previous weekís green fee agreement there was a 20 point per week motivation to play. You would increase points for playing around every day on a 5 point course.
Old 10-09-2011

Re: How to purchase online round for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

On my free player Iíve play with greens fees. Sometimes there change in the course ups a bit. On week a route will be a 5pt and the after that it determination be a 10. I believe their just annoying to mix them approximately to get people to have fun by additional courses. So more than a few of the courses can permit playing additional I actually believe. So that might hold up receiving advance. That all depend on the way of the posting.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,