Thread: PS3 comms for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

PS3 comms for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

I am using the Ps3 to play the TW12, but I don’t know why there are some comms problems occurs that not good, I am very much disturb is there any problems arise in my PS3 or there might be some server error or communication problems, I have search for this in various sites but I’m still confused what the real problems, so if you guys have any information about my issue, please help me out to overcome this.

Re: PS3 comms for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters.

Even I too have faced such kind of problems while playing games, that’s really one of the irritating moment but finally I have visited several sites and also asked some experts and my problems were short out, so according to my experienced you should have to do this following steps whenever you face some comms problems during playing though PS3 Games you should Leave your PS3 settings on automatic. Or locate the IP address for your router. Open the browser and in the address bar enter your IP address, I have not try this for my PS3 Browser but think it’s work. And enter the user name and password of your own whatever you have set. If you can’t find one, try username “admin” with no password.

This is one of very old problem for the TW series in particular. Still I don’t have seen any explanation why nor any effort to fix it. And also I don’t not expecting any solution in the next future. If you are using PC, laptop or notebook helpful near your PS3's you can get huge comms using Skype for free of charge.

If you have the PS3 version and a router. Then you need to make sure the following ports are open:
    TCP 80
    UDP 3478
    TCP 443
    TCP 5223
    UDP 3479
    UDP 3658
    that be supposed to fix the difficulty. If you don't have a router, subsequently I'm not convinced what the trouble is.

If you are using a wireless router First off. After that come across what kind of router you boast. Then go to Google. Look for “your routers name” IP address admin locate it. if you use the linksys, then I can inform you that it is, 192.168.1.1. Now whatever the number you have discovered go to the address bar and type that number. And remember only to add number nothing else then that.
    A box will come into view asking for a user name and password. The representative user name is empty, and the password is "admin". Once you able to come in the routers firmware, navigate approximately to something that is similar to applications and gaming. Then find the DMZ tab you will need this tab latter don’t forget this. Now you have to figure out what your PS3 IP is. So, depart to status, local network, and open the DHCP table. Now, find your ps3 name. Then look for its IP address. it will be something like "192.168.1.103" If it is 103 at the last then go back to the DMZ tab and enter .103 into the box. This is useful in online gaming where a host is needed

May be your Server is not proper. You should try to use Tunngle somewhat than servers. Or we can make the use of piracy because you can never rely on the developers to correctly optimize games to be correct.