Thread: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Characters

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Characters

I think Sidonous become a battleship, after all they did to an apothecary. As Leandros I believe will become a traitor despite Tito pure to be put in a senior position / when you are not guilty of heresy. Look around and could make a general or commissioner. And I have a strange feeling that is not quite done with Nemroth; perhaps an increase in activity would bring chaos hits Eldar.

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Characters

In Space Marine 2 to the extent that gameplay mechanics go I would like to see a bit more group direction, like with a load-out menu where you can alter armor types, weapons, war gear, and so on of you and you company and or squadron.

Sidonous could possibly be in hibernation, but the odds are with the injury that caused him to be dead. The apothecary called anyway, because of the Ultramarines would still have to recover his body for both Burian / burning / whatever their dealings with the dead, and more importantly to recover their gene-seed.

Leandros is not likely to become a traitor for what he did - I honestly thought Tito was a traitor, and acted accordingly. You can, however, deteriorated again out of the squad command if Tito is cleared. Then once more, I do not know if you observe, it looks that he may have honors extinction, if you seem at his left knee, which is attractive considering his relative youth.

It seeing as Gabriel Angelos for one can stay living dropping a limb, both legs and a significant fraction of his face; certainly Sidonous can stay alive being attempt via the torso by a massive graze? The Sus-and membrane could present with the ideal reason why he seemed dead.

I do not know if this intelligence is being reversed by the books of the future, because I have not read, but if Thrax is possessed by a demon and Tito could be problems. The first chapter of MS 2 could be the clash of a prison of the Inquisition. I deduce you're correct that Leandros going to be a traitor, or at least a renegade, I have the same feeling. I as well like the idea of Eldar comes after the events of SM to see what happened and look to become a general. But to admit I'm not quite sure Sidonous far as I know only Space Marines can seriously wounded became a battleship, if a SM is already dead, all you can do is get your seed genetics.

I bet Tito will become a renegade, perhaps after being wrongly convicted of corruption, and Leandros take a force of the Inquisition to capture / kill him. Leandros I do not think will be a heretic, however, that there is much devoted to the Codex for that.

You bring up an interesting point. That would explain the incomplete body guards Black Templar I suppose, and Thrax was more intrigued with Tito's resistance to deformation when a normal instant inquisitor shouted heresy! As far as I know it sounds Sidonous dead, but I have high hopes that this return as a grizzled veteran battleship as a surprise twist.

Leandros insurance is fairly strict on Codex, but I think weak mind, chaos easily invaded by madness and corruption.

I am certain the others will be Ultramarines pretty crazy ran her mouth to the Inquisition instead of bringing other members of the chapter. Leandros I'm sure will get a lot of criticism for that.