Thread: DLC for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

DLC for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

I have downloaded eagle pack, birdie pack, and the other courses separately from xbox.com. I use each course separately. But the game keeps informing me there are courses available and would permit me to buy any of the pack(s). What is this I don’t know, I have already purchased all the courses related to TW12, Is there is some problems there, if yes then any way to fix that? As per my knowledge all course work fine. And I don’t want to purchase those courses again and again. And also I don’t want to miss if any courses are left to purchase. I am very much confused what to do. If you have some suggestion then helps me out.

Re: DLC for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Don’t buy the DLC from within the game as per my suggestion. And also go to check for this forms regularly, this may happened that the upcoming of news for the new courses if EA wants to release that out.

You don’t need the DLC courses to complete your game. Without any DLC also you can complete every join, you can hold on to the 1st spot by beating Tiger in the ranking. DLC only can ads variety. That makes not much difference but obtain obtaining some of the pins easier. You can participate in online event more than one. DLC also uphold your ranking at the peak easier but it doesn’t matter winning every tournament. By using DLC community can play on a group of special courses, and finally it’s completely towards your decision.

I enjoy playing TW12 mostly, even there are some courses have lowered the dullness level of the long break up, but it doesn’t matter. Since I am not interested in playing the game now much more, I Miss Torrey pines and spyglass more. That’s great of EA of making a balance between making the DLC course part of the game and manufactures the game fully playable exclusive of them. I have both the pack and enjoying them. One of the best says that I’m happy with this 2012 and I’m in situation for extra than this year.

They totally blocking the DLC courses out of profession mode to make it together you have them or not. As I am going to buy this complete DLC anyhow. But this may be irritating for those people who were happy with the built-in courses. If you want or wish to participate in some of the event in carrier mode then it’s the better option. According we can says that DLC only can ads multiplicity.