Thread: After setting speech volume 0 still people sound appearing in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

After setting speech volume 0 still people sound appearing in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

Hello guys I actually love this game and I love the multiplayer gameplay of this game. So I am regular to play this multiplayer. But yesterday I faced some weird issue with this game. While playing multiplayer I set the speech volume to 0and even I disable all the people. But still I am able to hear people which are irritating me. So what next I have to perform to disable their volume. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me. All replies are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: After setting speech volume 0 still people sound appearing in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

Hello as per my knowledge you missed something you have to mute them resting on lobby or resting on the scoreboard if you're previously in-game/missed a hardly any within the lobby. Perhaps you're missing individual person or somewhat? Please check it first. And see if it’s helpful for you or not.

Re: After setting speech volume 0 still people sound appearing in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine game

Hello thank you for your response on my query as per your suggestion I checked with all of this. But still I am having this same issue. Do you have any other idea to perform this? I even go with the many other sites but still I did not get any answer regarding to this. I think there is issue with this game. What you guys think.

Occasionally the mute icon doesn't come into view the moment a person connects - looks similar to it simply become visible on one occasion their mic starts propagation. If you perceive sound something commencing a microphone, press tab on the way to bring up the scoreboard and make sure that you didn't miss somebody or that it isn't somebody who simply presently joined the game. I think this is the main issue you are facing. I don’t think so there is any issue with this game. So please check this. I am sure this will help you to solve your issue.