Thread: Zynga Poker : Will Zynga do something for this frustrating thing?

Zynga Poker : Will Zynga do something for this frustrating thing?

I love to do social gaming on the computer of mine and hence I have stated to play the Zynga Poker on Facebook. In most of the situation I have noticed an issue while playing the game. some of the low level players are keeping all in while all the times. I really hate the above mentioned thing and I suspecting that it is a virus. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Zynga Poker : Will Zynga do something for this frustrating thing?

I love to do social gaming on the computer of mine and hence I have stated to play the Zynga Poker on Facebook. In most of the situation I have noticed an issue while playing the game. some of the low level players are keeping all in while all the times. I really hate the above mentioned thing and I suspecting that it is a virus. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.
    I don’t agree with you the thing which you have mentioned above. It is not a virus . it is an essential part of the game.

No I don’t agree with you at all. Let me know whether you have played the real kind of poker game. the thing which you have mentioned over here is not the part of the game. if you are going to have the same kind of the person ruins the game for all the people of the game.

The most of the players who are playing the above mentioned game are of poor quality. There is nothing like poker strategy, bankroll management or hand strength in the game. they are not reading the players however they are playing the game with the poor emotions. They will be able to call or simply rise the junk suit. Due to this particular thing the developer will be able to win more hands while playing the game.

I agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here in this particular thread. If you have bide the time and they will get the bad hand or all the things will go at the good hand.

Well according the entire thing is seems to be quite frustrating. Well you should try with sit and go technique while playing the game. there will be bingo players around there in the game. some of them are calling them as a good hand some of them are calling them as bad . you have to play the game with lots of pertinence while playing the game. the bingo players are in the game who are knocked out from the game very first.

As far as I know Lowstacks is giants by the allin with 80%. The lowstacks wins with 20% of the highstacks wins. You can play the game for the one more year and seeing the same thing over and over again.

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should contact the technical support team for the Zynga to get the further assistance on this particular matter. the technical support team will understand the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

unsure Re: Zynga Poker : Will Zynga do something for this frustrating thing?

hey sorry to kinda go off topic but i dont know how to make a thread... anyways i have a problem with zynga poker..... one of my good friend plays poker with me allot and for some reason..... we never see each other online we have to call each other and pick a table together instead of how u can just join ur friend at a table .... i know its prolly hard to understand what im saying but what im trying to say is.......................

he's on my list but when were both on it doesn't tell me what table hes on or that i can join him

can anyone help me out with this?? send me a message plz if u can help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dinnerboy20 View Post
    hey sorry to kinda go off topic but i dont know how to make a thread... anyways i have a problem with zynga poker..... one of my good friend plays poker with me allot and for some reason..... we never see each other online we have to call each other and pick a table together instead of how u can just join ur friend at a table .... i know its prolly hard to understand what im saying but what im trying to say is.......................
    he's on my list but when were both on it doesn't tell me what table hes on or that i can join him
    Normally, if your friend is in your friend list then it doesnt mean that he will be also in your list of poker playing friends. Facebook friend list is completely different than the poker buddy list. So if you want to join any friend in your buddy list of zynga poker, then you both need to sit together and then click on his profile pic, you will get an option called add buddy. Now your friend gets a popup asking that you want to add him as his buddy, so he just needs to approve it and voila he will be now in your buddy list and you can see him online always if he plays on zynga poker.