Thread: Getting error message “Servers are not available try again later” in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Getting error message “Servers are not available try again later” in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Recently I have installed Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters game. Till now this game was working absolutely fine but I don’t know what is wrong from past two days. I am not able to play this game. I am getting error message saying that servers are not available so try again later. I don’t know what the meaning of this message is. My friend has also installed the same game and it is working fine with him. I am not able to sign in EA Sports Account. Any suggestions regarding this would be highly appreciated

Re: Getting error message “Servers are not available try again later” in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Well I have faced this issue before so I would recommend you to try clearing your system cache and turn your clock back on the xbox.

Re: Getting error message “Servers are not available try again later” in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Mostly this issue is having by people having xbox. So I would say that try to install it in pc and enjoy playing.

As you have mentioned that your friend is able to play the same game without troubles so I think it’s only you who is facing this issue. I would advise you to check Firewall setting on system. It is possible that it might be blocking the connection with the server and that is why you are getting this issue.

You know what; if you are using a router then I would suggest you to please once check for the latest and updated software. Keep the software updated and install the same to work. So I would say that try this and let me know so that I can provide you some other suggestion. But as far as I think this could be the solution for you.

I think you must try to turn off the security program if you are running and then try to connect. Now just try playing and see if you are getting the error message again or no. I would also advice you to once contact your internet Service provider regarding connection. I hope this would help.

Just turn off the firewall in your router and in your operating system also. Then just try to restart the router and the pc. Then go back to your router and set-up NAT for your computer and allow port 9103 for TCP and UDP. If you don’t know much about nat and the setup thing then try to google on the internet. That will help you.