Thread: Unable to save gameplay option in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Unable to save gameplay option in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Hello guys I am playing this game from last 2 days and I am facing difficulty with this game. I am not able to save gameplay option. Somebody else have this difficulty? I am with the Xbox controller and each time I resume the game my settings are reverted reverse to default setting. Do you guys have any idea about it? Please share your replies with me.

Re: Unable to save gameplay option in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Most likely reason is that you have put out of action vapor cloud. Enable within the Settings menu option and steams have to be saved. The complete version has a difficulty where if the vapor cloud empty, the game will not save unlockables and multiplayer unaccompanied and do not memorize the exacting configuration (i.e., not anything within "Game Settings" and the character volume surroundings audio and subtitles). Cloud of steam which is extremely optional until (expectantly) repairs it.

Hello thank you for your reply. I have steam cloud put out of action on behalf of this game and mutually my unlockables and advancement save. I put out of action it on the first day for the reason that a friend told me that having it facilitate caused troubles. So, moreover the problem isn't what you imagine, or it's not general. Do you have any idea about this?

Hello please Disable Steam cloud globally under settings. And after that you have to start the game subsequently go to Campaign and from there Select Mission. Every chapter you have wide open will come into view locked another time, apart from part I, chapter 1. Once you done with it then after that you have to quit the game and re-enable Steam cloud within the settings list of options. Start the game another time and after that you have to go to Campaign and again you have to select Mission. All your unlocked missions supposed to be unlocked yet again.

I have the similar difficulty however through a dissimilarity, the vapor cloud is previously on the world and in support of the game (complete game), my scenery do not save (the folder is unspecified that the pattern file is unfilled), however the progress of a particular player game (I'm within the beginning and acquire 2 audio recordings and are at a standstill at same location), other than my settings reset each time, somebody found a answer? Subsequent to playing through the settings, the exclusive configuration that forever resets the video (?) The additional remain usual.