Thread: Can Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game supports AMD eyefinity

Can Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game supports AMD eyefinity

I am right now playing the beta of game and I want to know something more about the game. I want to know that can this game supporting the multiple monitor setup while playing the game. Since there is the technology developed by the AMD graphics card developer which is known as Eyefinity which allows us to play the game on multiple monitors. So can we use this and other thing I want to know is that can the game support the multiple graphics cards for playing the game. And other thing is that if we can able to play this game on multiple monitor so what is the actual frames per second it will give while playing.

Re: Can Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad game supports AMD eyefinity

I have downloaded the beta of the game yesterday itself. I am having the two AMD 6950 series cards. Which are connected in the crossfire mode. And when I have played the game on it. It runs so the multiple cards are supported by the game. Right now I am having running the game with the three monitor’s setup and resolution is set to the 5760X1200. so game starts perfectly only having some problem with the HUD and menu which are not working perfectly in the game on that resolution also the frame rate which is getting while playing the game on multiple monitor is really less I can able to get the frame rate of around 25 to 30 fps which is really less and not good for playing the first person shooter game.

Yes the beta looks good in manner of the gameplay and graphics with some issues. I have the Nvidia GTX 460 Graphics card actually 2 of them. And enabled the sli mode. But what I found is that it is not supporting the game. So I am not able to play it on the multiple cards so according to me the game doesn’t support the SLI mode so I am playing the game on the single card itself.

I am playing the game on the sli mode itself and game is supporting SLI while playing in my case I don’t know why it is not supporting in his system also you can see the nvidia page where they said that Red Orchestra 2 support SLI mode.

According to me the Red Orchestra 2 is the game developed in the unreal engine 3 . I have not yet ordered the game. But I have played the game homefront on my system with multiple monitors on it with the eyefinity enabled. And my experience while playing the game is worst ever. Since game is not performing well and giving less frames. And while playing the game the screen also gets stretched which is not looking good at all. So I think same think is happening with this game also. Hope they will try to make it work perfectly.

I have played the game today itself with my tow AMD 5870 in crossfire mode and nothing was happening while playing the game. Game is giving really less frame rate in crossfire. And not getting any performance improvement while using the multiple monitors. I am running the game at the resolution 6144X1152 at the high setting and getting frames in range of 23 to 47 fps. So it’s not that much good for my high end pc.

I am not facing any problem while playing the game. I am currently playing the game at the high setting and resolution is 5040X1050 on the single AMD 5870. And getting good frame rate. While playing the multiplayer it is not lagging any more. I am playing the game for 6 hours in multiplayer and till now no lag for me. Game is good enough while in beta. The problem I am actually facing while using the AMD Eyefinity. When enabling this screen gets starched so due to that I can able to read the hud clearly. So this problem I have pointed out. Also while in this I can able to see through wall. So developer has to solve the problem which is getting causing this. Also I am not able to use some of the menus. So I think it’s the bug which has to be solved by the developer.

Yes I am also playing the game and what I see is that the game has the support for the amd eyefinite and in my case it is running perfectly without any problem. Don’t have any idea about the nvidia stereo . getting no lag while playing the game on it.

I am also not getting any problem while using the amd eyefinite. But in discussion many of the people says that the they are facing the problem and getting low frames. So I have one suggestion for them. Try to download the latest catalyst driver for the amd card. And card must be high end if we want to use this technology. So after download try to remove the old driver and install the latest drivers and now try to run the game on the multiscreen it will work perfectly.