Thread: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game freezes while playing online

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game freezes while playing online

I have purchased the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12. And it’s working perfectly while playing it in single player mode. But having the problem in the multiplayer mode. When I have try to play the game online with one of the friend the game starts perfectly. but when after the match completes and I have tried to come out the game just gets freezes. The only way to came out of this is the by restarting the system what is the problem. Can anyone facing the problem like me if yes then provide me the solution to resolve the issue?

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game freezes while playing online

I have also faced the same problem while playing the game online. So I have one solution which actually helped me lot while playing the game online. Do you have any firewall enabled on the system since this can be happening due to firewall. It will try to block the access to the game exe file. Since I have comodo firewall which has blocked my access to the game it runs perfectly without any problem for some time then after few minutes the game gets freeze. So I have seen that this is happening due to the firewall itself since I haven’t given full access to the exe of the game. so try this solution it will help you to solve the problem.

I have purchased the game from origin itself. The game is good one but I have also faced the same problem as yours. I can’t able to play the game online. The game just gets freezes. So I have updated the graphics card drivers and launched the game again now it runs perfectly for me without any problem.

I you are purchased the game from the online it can be problem with the game files. The game files may be got corrupted due to some reason. So I will suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall the game again. And now try to run the game again it will work perfectly. Since I have faced the same problem I have purchased the game from the origin which is digital distribution site by EA itself.

I will suggest you to check the minimum system requirement of the game your system must meet the requirement otherwise the game will give problem to you.
    Minimum System Requirement
    • CPU: Intel Pentium 4 running at 2.8 GHz or greater
    • RAM: 1 GB
    • DISC DRIVE: DVD ROM
    • HARD DRIVE: 6 GB of free space
    • VIDEO: ATI Radeon 9500; NVidia Geforce 6200
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • INPUT: Keyboard and mouse

I liked the game I have played the game online as well with my friends and I haven’t faced any problem while playing the game. The game doesn’t get freezes while playing. I think the problem is with the bandwidth of the internet since the game requires 768 Kbps or faster Internet connection to play the game over online. Since I have 2mbps therefore the game runs perfectly for me.