Thread: Camera in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game is not working properly

Camera in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game is not working properly

I am facing the problem while playing the game. I have purchased the ps3 version of the game. The game is good one. I have played the game online today. After playing the game now the camera in the game doesn’t follow the ball. It stays with the player itself. And this problem is happening with the online mode as well as in offline mode. So can anyone facing the problem like this with the game. Please provide me the solution to resolve the problem.

Re: Camera in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 game is not working properly

I have faced the same camera problem in game so I will suggest you that try to reset the game settings options. And now play the game it the camera will run with the ball now.

I have also faced the same problem while playing the game. So I have one solution which you can try to do since it will solve the problem. I think the game data gets corrupted. So my suggestion will be try to remove the game from the system and then again try to install the game. and now play the game it will work perfectly.

I have purchased the game and I am also causing this problem after some time. So to resolve the problem you need to done some changes. You need to delete the Tiger Woods 12 settings file in ps3 gamesave data files. You can get it from the games.tab location. Go to the gamesave data files under it go to the ps3-games.tab. You will see the Tiger Woods 12 files under it. There are files as settings, saved created golfer, mid round saves. Now try to delete the file named settings. It will located at first place don’t try to delete other files otherwise it will cause the problem. After all this steps done now delete the files now try to run the game it will point out that the particular file is not found so accept it. and click on ok. Now go to settings of the game and change all the settings of the game.

Just purchased the game and run the game it is working perfectly for a sometime but after that it gives me the same problem of camera gets stuck to the player. So I have tied this you can try this it will help when the camera gets stuck try to reboot the system. After rebooting the ps3 now try to run the game it will work perfectly since I have also done this.

I have also faced the same problem while playing the game and it is not working perfectly at all after some time. The camera angle wont works perfectly only way to get it resolve is the restarting the system. It works perfect for some time and again gives the same issue with the camera angle. So it’s the bug in the game which is causing problem. So we have to wait for the patch of the game to come out since many of the users facing the same problem. it will resolve the problem with the game corrupted settings files.

Thanks for the help mate the solution of deleting the settings files works for me. After deleting the file I have changed the game settings and now not facing any sort of the problem.