Thread: How to set up Multiple players on XBox 360 for playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

How to set up Multiple players on XBox 360 for playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

Two day before, I have purchased TW12 (Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters). That’s the good entertaining games; I really like it while playing in my XBox 360. But the problems is that I don’t know how to make the multiple player in X-Box 360 and select the different characters, so if you guys have any information to set the Multiplayer in the X-Box for TW12 then please help me out, I have visited the sites for this query but not get the solution for this so if you people suggest me something regarding this then it’s your great supports.

Re: How to set up Multiple players on XBox 360 for playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

That’s great to play TW12, First of all you should have to know that whenever you start the XBox and log in to XBox Live, XBox Live keep the track for whatever controller you use. And also there are no possibilities to change the controller in the mid stream. And if you want to change the controller to the number 2 then you have to sign in for Xbox Live. So, If you want every player in TW12 to use a singular controller then each person have to sign in to XBox Live under a separate gamertag by means of the controller you desire to apply. If one and all uses the equal controller to log in then they allow to use one at a time.

Re: How to set up Multiple players on XBox 360 for playing Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12: The Masters

The game load the character to that user who is using the controller 1, that character is the main one. If your profile consists of multiple player then the game load the last character for you which is marked as default character. But you can use more characters beginning your profile by using the player management, after ward going to an empty slot, press A, then Load and choosing a different character.

I am always playing the game by using multiple characters, so to choose the multiple characters you have to loin to the Xbox Live with others gamertag. That means that Player one can use the controller 1, controller 2 is assigned for player 2 and so on. So each one has assigned a different gamertag to do this. Now each has to login and start playing. All can now have the player 1 screen loaded with their character. Now by using the controller you can select the other player.

In order to use different character for individual user, this step will help you out
    • By means of separate controllers and gamertags, log in to XBox Live. So that you can use multiple controllers.
    • Everyone can load there character using their controller using player management.
    • The character under your profile can not be used with the others, you can’t share your character.

Each character have to be built separately by each people, there is no sharing of character is available. You have your own character and others have their own. And if you wish to play that game local then you play that game when you are off-line.