Thread: Where can I find power hammer in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Where can I find power hammer in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I am playing Warhammer 40K: Space Marine and I am really enjoying it. I want to get a power hammer but, I don’t know why, I am not able to find it at all. I want know where I can find that power hammer in this game. I really need a power hammer now. If anyone of you has succeeded in getting power hammer, then please reply me with, how and where did you find that power hammer.

Re: Where can I find power hammer in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I also want to get power hammer weapon in this game. I am searching for a power hammer since a long time but I am not able to find it any way. If anyone has got that weapon then please reply here.

Don’t waste your time for searching that power hammer in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine, if you are playing a demo because, power hammer is not in the demo.

You don’t need to get disappointed, if you are being so, because, I think, we all must be knowing that the Combat Knife is far more important and useful weapon than the power hammer in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine. If you got a Combat Knife then you don’t require having Power hammer necessarily at all.

I cannot say about everyone’s thinking but what I believe is, the most versatile weapon a spehss Mahreen has is nothing but his pinky finger and therefore it is the most tactical weapon also. Those weapons can be used for Imperial Guard Traitor crushing, bug squishing, manly tickle fights and many other things. And that’s why I think It is the most important weapon to have.