Thread: How to get Power Sword for multiplayer in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

How to get Power Sword for multiplayer in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Hi guys just wanted to know that is there any way to get the Power Sword for multiplayer other rhan per ordering them form the THQ itself Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Kill Team I think there is no pre-order bonus on Steam does anyone know about this I am eager to know this

Re: How to get Power Sword for multiplayer in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Well I played kill team but that’s on the X Box I want to know that is there any way that I could take the sword to the pc

I think it’s already present in the game and the pre-order/kill team bonus is just an early unlock and If I am not wrong you got the option power axe check that .

Guys needed help I had pre ordered my game with the game spot to get the space wolves and black templar armors. But recently I learn that you can get the Power Sword by getting a code within the game Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine kill team

Al I want to know that is there any ways I am available to be a way for a PC player to obtain one of these codes external of pre-ordering from THQ.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Odalis View Post
    Guys needed help I had pre ordered my game with the game spot to get the space wolves and black templar armors. But recently I learn that you can get the Power Sword by getting a code within the game Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine kill team

Al I want to know that is there any ways I am available to be a way for a PC player to obtain one of these codes external of pre-ordering from THQ.com.
    As far as I know its is not possible to get the code therefore I ordered from THQ direct at a top cost . you have no other option available

Damn man powersword is so iconic I don’t understand is it why they not have that in vanilla. Who in the hell uses power axes?

I have seen some post where it was said it is early access and some of them says available in on exclusively pre-order. But I am not sure can anyone confirm this I really want to know this please help me guys I would be glad to you guys ?

I am not sure about this but if power sword is in the early unlock then that's would be sort of lame

Even I want to need to know this can anyone help me to finding any information about this it would be very helpful