Thread: Lousy demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine by relic

Lousy demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine by relic

I have downloaded demo for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine and very disappointed that the game is probably designed for console and is very badly ported for pc this is because the game goes out of range for using NVIDIA GTX580 in 1080p its hang and I have to use task manager to kill the game I am force to use only 800x600 resolution to get this game running

Other thing is the floods of adds that annoyed me a most and I would won’t consider myself wrong if I say it won’t changing when you purchase the whole game

And finally when all is done as you come to the main page your mouse and keyboard controls get locked and no real graphic setting on the game

So overall game is not ported properly for the PC. Its miserable demo thanx relic I am not going to buy this game at all

Do you people agree with me?

Re: Lousy demo of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine by relic

Well I did not played the demo yet but it is as you ten I would go pass this game but heard it’s a lovely game so how many of you people are facing this problem please say something

Don’t worry I have played the demo on my pc and there is no problem got me while playing. I think the problems is in your pc not on the game I game don’t hang on high resolution about the Adds I see same single ad after you finish either campaign excerpt . it is pretty common in the demo And my mouse and keyboard is working fine in the phone I can use it perfectly on so this is also the problem with your pc . and I can see the graphic setting on the game so either your computer need a sys check or you have some problem to understand game

Quick question for you just don’t fells bad I want to asks you whether you ever played the demo game in the past cause your point is silly

I am sorry it’s silly of me telling regarding stating it’s very soon that the keyboard and mouse is not working but apparently its happens to be mouse and keyboard is locked if USB controller is plugged in the computer but video option is not saving the setting on exits and adds are still bugging me

Well as what I know I would be like to add that Relic optimized the code for AMD/ATI which actually new as lots of games are optimize their game to Nvidia. The presentation of the demo on my Dual Core AMD and Radeon5770 is near- faultless. I don't mean to show off but it’s true

Well firstly it’s just a demo game not the final version. Secondly you got the demo before the relese of tyeh game look like to be an odd fashion these days and thirdly we all got the NVIDIA cared and the demo is working fine with it so it would be some problem with your drivers not the relics defect

So far the game is running smoothly on my computer as its goes and I am having fun to play it . I just don't like the final move heal mechanic but well let’s wait for the final game.

Ok again I am sorry seems like you can skip adds and the mouse and keyboard don’t work if you have place the controller attached on pc but about the video bug I realize that my friend machine the demo is working perfectly fine so my fault I am sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    Ok again I am sorry seems like you can skip adds and the mouse and keyboard don’t work if you have place the controller attached on pc but about the video bug I realize that my friend machine the demo is working perfectly fine so my fault I am sorry
    Man you admitted your fault for that you have my respect

May be he is talking about the ad that appears when you finish the levels and that is traditional for any demo but about the intro with labels of the producers of the game its more classy of any game I presume you can’t skip it on the first run. Can you ?