Thread: Multiplayer is unplayable in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Multiplayer is unplayable in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

It’s really annoying now for me. I not able to play MP at all. Each time I start a game i have a green (great) connection. But later than a minute i get a red connection and staid lag. Now it is unplayable for me. Do I necessitate opening a few ports or so? I need to play the MP but at present it is not possible. Anyone have any idea on this? Please help me to solve this.

Re: Multiplayer is unplayable in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I suddenly get killed because the enemies are just appears in front of my eye, even sometimes people do not move at all, sometimes it's too cold for 2 seconds. I have a very "slow" connection these days, but I can play any game on the market without delay (if delay is not an issue for all players).

I cannot play a single game MP. Every 10 seconds I see "Waiting for host" and freezes everything, then deformation players around and then I just died without seeing who killed me. The multiplayer mode is absolutely impracticable. You're telling me I could not sleep relic its own public. Are doing random players in a public match headquarters. I always connect to the crappiest.

I start with a decent connection 4 or 5 bars, which quickly deteriorates during the first match to a single red bar, at which point it is largely the game unplayable. From what I can tell, this is not a question of geography - I'm in the middle of the States and when I go to see and the location of other participants with decent bar links 5.4, which are really very close. I've been trying to diagnose this morning all, and I wondered if anyone had made any progress.

Is this a local network problem, there is a range of ports to be opened or forwarded. Do we have to do some other stuff to appease the gods of latency. At this point, I'm more or less open to anything - the times when I've managed to play really functionally the multiplayer game are fantastic, and hopefully not irreparably destroyed by the delay.

The reason they are having problems is because they put a "local" P2P in the game. It could be two types of Japan 2 Brazil and four in the U.S. and 1 in Cuba. So what happens is that the man in Cuba s host for some thick reason and lives in Cuba since it’s a very bad connection. Therefore, it falls and not to force programmers to put an option to turn back so get stuck in endless loop.

This is not a geographical issue - sure, I saw two people in Europe face an organized game latency Americans and have a horrible and a poor guy in Singapore have the same problem, but in those cases their latencies trash to start and there is nothing better or worse as they went. With this issue, we begin with a healthy connection degrades over time, while those that are geographically similar to us (the same state or states) are fine. All this points to a local network problem and not a huge "blame the developers' supervision (even if you could have a Christmas gift in the world would be a shiny new dedicated server). That said, it appears that much of communication is going on UDP ports 50000 to 65500, although it seems pretty random within that range.