Thread: Stuck on Campaign during the Against All Odds level in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Stuck on Campaign during the Against All Odds level in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I had a problem with the progress in the campaign during against all odds level. After regaining the sieve in the launch pod, I encounter through the hole in the wall. I see Orcs running over me along a road on foot. As I move into the open room, which seems the perfect place for a fight, nothing happens. No Orcs, no struggle. I can shoot through a barrier of stone, but when I try to move forward, there seems to be ground and nothing but the background.

Re: Stuck on Campaign during the Against All Odds level in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Yea, I also have the same problem with this. To unravel this I just restart the game, but after restarting what I can see is: game is completely stuck. I really don’t know how to solve this.

Re: Stuck on Campaign during the Against All Odds level in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I get to that part and all I see is just the box! I can walk around, but its development is not at all. I left the game and the loading screen does not load! I reinstalled the game, I checked and defragged nothing works. Works are first class with the exception of some sound problems and flashing graphics.

As of now the game is unplayable for me, except for the first mission. Multiplayer does not even work. I get into a field on the lobby and I can see other people, but when the game starts it's more than an infinite loading screen. I cannot even find a match for annihilation. Also, my graphics drivers are current. I even tried reinstalling drivers and still have not worked. Hopefully we can get an update or reply soon! This problem is really bothering me, I've tried everything from multiple reinstalls, driver updates, disabling my anti-virus; verify through Steam, the game itself control files, etc.

I am not sure about this, but I did all the updates and all. I have an ATI card; let the application run the whole thing and so on.