Thread: What is the Length of campaign of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

What is the Length of campaign of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Anyone have any idea about this? I don’t know correctly about the length but how much I heard I must say that, Why Space Marines are 7 feet? 3 meters = 9 + feet. In all the books I've read SM, describing them as 3 meters +, even some of the SMS as a higher head, which is 2 feet, 3 feet in the mass mind exposing the body to the ratio head.

Re: What is the Length of campaign of Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Be quite unpleasant to get into a scene and see the guards just up to the chest of the three Marines. Because they codex, by exaggerating the novels I've seen up to 9 feet tall anywhere. If you go for the real world myth historical William Wallace was 9 feet tall well.

I am certain you will have at least 30, I mean after all, is Open World / sandbox the looks of it, and can go at your own speed. It may be able to press 30 out of it without losing the whole thing. But that is what has been stated quite a few times, but who knows. Space Marine appears linear, like any other TPS / FPS, so 10-12 sounds quite good, but obviously there’s people that just bulrush and protest only 4 hours.

I have take noticed that Relic say that the game the single player movement wills final 10-12 hours.

I really do not remember the last time a shooter single player campaign lasted so long. It all depends on your definition of done, I guess. If you plan to finish a game you have to beat the highest difficulty and get all the hidden items / records audio / whatever else you can find, then yes, maybe this game will last 10-12 hours. But if you're the normal type of player who only plays through the game paying a fair amount of attention to each level, usually present shooters have lasted me on below 2-4 hours what the developers say it will last.

Crysis 2 was the longest shot I've played all year and I barely lasted 9.8 hours, and while I do not consider myself a pretty good player I do not rush through the levels or something. I personally find it unrealistic to expect much time off the Space Marine campaign. However, hopefully I am wrong.

Who cares if they are 7 or 9 feet tall? What matters is that they are really huge, especially when put next to the Guard, which in fact are supposed to be strong and the largest human soldiers!

The size they have in the game compared to humans makes them appear as human beings really great. Reinforced basketball players. I like the cakes as mortal beings as they do shock by his mere presence. We will not change this, but I’d prefer to 9 feet. I also think they're described as 7 other places, although I've heard three meters a lot of times. Maybe it's the shortest is 7 feet, as they can get to 9.