Thread: Need Information on co-op for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Need Information on co-op for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

It seems we have a pretty standard 4 player Co-Op survival. I bet it will be very entertaining though. COOP released 30 days after the release (free) and will be a sort of combo of survival of the waves and semi-objective (in vain, it seems, to say the last stage of a level of L4D). Anyone have a clue any more about this?

Re: Need Information on co-op for Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Sounds good. Horde mode with objectives. Experience from several players moved. I cannot wait for this. I'm sure we will see Co-op modes in the future if it is so easy to implement.

I do not know to be honest; a dedicated co-op mode is much better than playing the campaign co-op. I mean you’re so dedicated to you and your friends having fun in a cooperative manner.

In its place of a story mode that is put up to 1 and after that attuned to 2, you tire of after X number of play throughs, do not get me incorrect, the campaign co-op is fun just do not think which is "as fun" as a separate co-op mode. They said they have goals, plus there's the possibility of adding content to the line (i.e. relic Identification be surprised if it was not) so I'm not seeing what is the big problem.

If they accused for something that was supposed to be in the game like it was exhibited then I would truly give up on Relic.

I have a lot of fun with this, I suppose, go into it and the rock and do PvP and Horde and what-have-you, but three of my friends had this pre-ordered through Steam and now none of them do. I really wanted to roll around the campaign with my friends. I like the other fine things, I download my own preorder, but it's still bad, bad news for me.

I love playing online, however, would have very good co-op game online with friends at home, Blips Zombie mode, keep buying this anyway.

Wait until October and hope for the best, if we get a campaign goals I have in depth (ie: a mission Space hulk base), then I'll be happy and would say nothing about them ignoring THQ cooperative play (though he did put some thought in the way Exterminatus)

They said they will update the co-op in October so it's not a bad thing and we can see a special campaign in the first month, just give him time.

I see no basis why a co-op campaign would be a trouble, a two-player co-op was going to discover it, or you could add a common marine with a helmet for the team and have every person control of a Marine at random to the control group's leader Tito. The enemies could put on 25% or more for every player in the room.

Sounds a lot like the last position are some things, but strength was the bomb last love, so I am very excited about this.