Thread: what do you mean by killstreak in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

what do you mean by killstreak in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

Hello guys I am totally new for this game and I want to ask one question to you guys. According to you guys what you mean by a killstreak. In this game there are number of challenges for a number of weapons. In addition, every of it require a number of killstreaks. So what it mean. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your response on this. All replies are appreciated.

Re: what do you mean by killstreak in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine?

Hello I really love this game. And I am playing this game from last 2 days. So back to the topic so according to your question I will say at what time you are playing this game so once, you done with the 10th kill at that moment you will get the maximum killstreak and even in addition you will get the 100 XP for each kill subsequent to this. This is what I know about it. I am sure this will help you to solve your confusion.

I am not agree with the above post as per my game experience killsteak means x number of enemy you kill before you die. If you want to know, more about this then go with the gameplay of this game. Read it properly. And I am sure you will get your answer.

Some day before I was having this same query but after that, I found the answer and as per my knowledge killstreak means kill more than one earlier than you die. and as per you are saying about the challenges so I will say for 100 killstreak challenge the tally is perform one killstreak means 2 killstreak without die will calculate as a 1 count in favor of every killstreak.