Thread: Graphical error with Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Graphical error with Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I have the same problem as many other users. Against all odds, just before you reach the section where you get the sword saw my textures are missing. I read the other reviews and tried all the arrangements. I uninstalled my AV completely, everything is ready to control the application in my nvidia control panel, tried to fix the youtube, none of them have worked. This is really starting to tick. I have been waiting for this game for a while now and I have but cannot play. The show ran smoothly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Graphical error with Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Hello, I am having the same issue with the graphics of this game. I tried with the many things suggested on other site but nothing is working, even I turn off AA and AF and even try with the opening and pausing the YouTube video in background update the all graphics drivers. But still same issue. Do you guys have any idea about it.

So, I go into the game directory, go into the data folder and after that the folder pieces, and began to look for the archives. I presently realized I am missing files Part 1 of SO2, which I am presumptuous, is the second mission. The major difficulty I see through this is I am missing the files that load triggers and textures that I encompass none. I downloaded it throughout steam for the steam discharge is able to be broken.

The difficulty through downloading a game there is no technique to acquire the files. I possibly will pay money for a physical copy to perceive if that fixes it, however that would be an additional $50 spent on top of this game. So it’s totally frustrating for me.

If you have no defense shortly subsequent to turning off any antivirus, you have and then try to start the game. This seems to be a problem with antivirus, so I might even go so far as to uninstall the antivirus to see if it works. Also, if you cannot always reinstall it. In addition, all tested this on my good system that has a good video card. Therefore, it could be the solution does not work with other video cards.

Ensure the whole thing in the catalyst control center is monitoring the implementation. This method we are able to rule out a video setting to be wrong. In addition, just so you know that usually when something goes wrong with the textures of the catalyst due to avian influenza. Therefore, if you can disable Catalyst AI and see if that helps. If you cannot turn it off then try different settings. I think it has a high value and low. Anyway, as soon as Warhammer downloads on my laptop I will try to see if my solution works. The virus is the same on my laptop so you should make a good test environment. Therefore, you should know soon if this patch works with older graphics cards.

If it does not work on my laptop, then it is probably a problem of driver or video. In addition, just so you know both computers with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Therefore, the operating system will be the same too. The game does not look great but you should be able to tell if the graphic on the right.