Thread: Lack of cover system in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Lack of cover system in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Me and my friend discuss about this and we are fighting Orcs very last cover, with the exception of those with melee weapons. Truth of the stuff is that the cover has been a part of Warhammer 40,000 for a long time and motivation of the developers' oh no is that the Marines seating and the struggle of the deck "while we all know it a information through the game itself, the books, even Dawn of War 2 is a great thing.

Re: Lack of cover system in Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Maybe the gears do not appear. I see your point, but since I have made the system that you do not regain health over time, it makes sense to have a cover system, and can, of course, take cover behind a pillar or a big box.

I like not trying to copy and give up a system of coverage. Space Marine Power Armor wear not to need to cover, and by extension have highlighted some of the urban / forest schemes, etc Color armor huge guy hides IE blue / yellow / orange building in gray / green jungle, not really You can hide! But I see you're point and I do agree, but at the same point I see that THQ / GW / Relic are saying is not necessary to cover!

My first thoughts are, you feel type of dumped down, possibly not the correct term. Sure there is plan, Joice weapon and placing but I feel that would have putted an additional layer of depth if there is a cover system. It feels weird when the Orcs Dimmer take cover, while the smarter space marine is there, sure you could be behind a wall. If this was added, I can honestly say that the gears of farewell. Yes they are different games, but that's the only additional feature that this game needs, and maybe the graphics a little better, but that would be nits.