Thread: Thoughts on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Demo

Thoughts on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Demo

I have to say, this game is incredibly satisfying. I cannot help feeling it's going to be better on a console so that's the direction you are moving on presale for me. But anyway, I realized the sensitivity is a little slow for me, even after switching to high, and my character manages to get lost in their combos very easily, even if they are in front of my enemies. The camera has been a bit difficult to control for me, but anyway, the game is still fun. The package level Salta, had some problems with control that. These can only be things for me as a player; I imagine that some people had a great time with it. But the biggest problem I had until now was the first time I ran the demo.

Re: Thoughts on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Demo

I saw someone else had this issue in another thread and was way to fix it by adjusting the Nvidia Control Panel settings quality performance. I tried this and, of course, it worked. However, the graphics were a lot of sharp edges. I would recommend looking into this and see if there’s anything you can do to make it compatible with the values of quality. I am using an Nvidia 250 GTS, so I hope my card is not needed.

Graphics: It could be superior. However, running amazingly well. This game has to play well. I had a lot of problems with the melee aspect, since the enemy jumped through my shields quite speedy, and after that started crying on me (normal mode). I do not remember being this soft Space Marines in Dawn of War 2.

I never got to test the component that really matters: Multiplayer. Therefore, I have the intention to skip this game until you see if you have dedicated servers, and / or the network code is any good.

With a bow to attack wide, if you are missing a significant, must be to break the mouse and keyboard, with either front or rear, repeatedly. Sure, it takes a little finesse to handle, but not so much. A little too mild. In second place were almost bet that one blow.

The graphics are top notch or so. Okay, not Battlefield 3 graphics wise, but I had aspirations of making a photorealistic game well. It's very atmospheric, the values really suits everyone WH40k. The goal they had was to emulate the board game and is paraphernalia (novels, art, etc.) as close as possible within the framework of a third person shooter, and judging by the demo, they've done a job of breaking it.

And finally, just a personal opinion: If you are not interested in the campaign at all, you probably spend your money buying this. I hope that much of the energy put into this has been spent on the SP-part of it.

Turn off mouse smoothing start the sensitivity. For my part, I think the show was great and the game will be awesome!

I liked the demo, but I can stay until the sale of steam holidays in December. I concur that it is truly just worth about $ 30 - $ 40. The gameplay did not puff away and I have Darksiders. Stun / Run healing can be somewhat repetitive. Fatality animations are not sufficient to make it more interesting. It seemed that just last 3 or 4 and over. Jump Pack was fun, though.

I like the demo, but it depends on the variety of the full version. If the fight with the Orcs is a game set, then it will be boring. If I see Eldar, Tau, Necrons and then all I am buying.

Space Marines do not feel like Space Marines. They are weak and the Inquisitor is an emo vag. Control options are limited to input is clearly lazy y. The visual effects do not impress at all. The textures are terrible with the simplest use of geometry shaders and run well meaning, but it is.

The worst thing is the game field of view. I was constantly moving his head back because it is so small that it felt like my face against the screen when in fact it was several feet away in my desk. This is an important issue and the field of distraction unnatural vision of the issue I had with a video game.

I used to play a lot of Gears of War and to be honest, this just feels exactly like system medical coverage.