Thread: Xbox to PC:To unlock the Powersword for Space Marine need to Play a level of Kill Team

Xbox to PC:To unlock the Powersword for Space Marine need to Play a level of Kill Team

Hello guys I have some question to be asked about the Kill team and the Space Marine with the powersword and all I would be asking that I have been playing lvl of Kill Team on my Xbox and now I have been thinking to get a space marine on my pc so will i still get the Powersword this is the question and I really want to know about this. Please someone help me?

re: Xbox to PC:To unlock the Powersword for Space Marine need to Play a level of Kill Team

I think the answer would be something against you and you would be feeling sad because the answer for your query is no you wont be getting the Powersword while you would be on the pc.

re: Xbox to PC:To unlock the Powersword for Space Marine need to Play a level of Kill Team

This is the reason whay I have preferred EA manytimes because in this you keep getting a promotional unlock and for one of the games BLOOD Armour with the PC version of the dragon age and it has been unlocking it for all the platforms. THQ has been really in need to have the implementation with this because with the steam UK demo issue and this has been in the top and it has not been seeming like they are intent for the screwing up over for the pc and to purchase even if this is done by accident.

Well this has been a very little for their DLC which has been unlocking across all the platforms and they would be wanting you to have double dip in too it too. This would be granted in none of the perorders and the DLC was for the space marine has been for the sale anywhere but I would be suspect in it would be at some point.

Ok so I would be telling you my personal view about this and it would be that I have a complete doubt that the powersword and the any of the golden weapons would be there and rather than that the aromor has been seeming to be more a likely. And then I have been noticing that when I have been talking about the pre order with the skins and it has always said that get them for free and this would be implying that at some point they would be for sale.

Re: Xbox to PC:To unlock the Powersword for Space Marine need to Play a level of Kill Team

I have been referring to the DLC promotional which has been more than the paid DLC. And there are some games which has been constantly unlocking promotional gear among each other even if you guys would own a game which are on more than one platform, and would like to tell some name of the games like Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age. And that’s true that the answer for your query is no and this has been really irritating I know that but still I would be saying that I have been loving the Thunderhammer and that’s why I have been finding everything fine, there is not a much difference because of that.