Thread: Playing Multiplayer instead of Missions after launch in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Playing Multiplayer instead of Missions after launch in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I am waiting for playing the game which will be releasing soon. I have played the earlier games of WarHammer and loved it especially the online multiplayer component. Now, when I get the game I am just gonna jump into multiplayer mode and play it out. Who else is going to jump straight into multiplayer when the game launches?

Re: Playing Multiplayer instead of Missions after launch in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

To me, jumping to multiplayer is the dumbest idea ever. I would first like to play the campaign and complete before even touching the multiplayer mode. The foremost reason is some dumb 13 year old who would upload the ending of the game when he completes it and spoiling the fun and suspense of the game. For me it is very important that I reach the end first and feel the game before touching the multiplayer options. Otherwise it is just a waste of money. And I think there would be much multiplayer either in the game as the game is made for single player.

Re: Playing Multiplayer instead of Missions after launch in Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Yeha, me too going to play single player first which I mostly play for most of the game before jumping in to multiplayer. Although I don’t care about the ending as much as the path towards the ending is what matters. Hope the game has a very good storyline.

Yeah, exactly I don’t want to miss out the fun on single story missions in the game. Also, I would get a proper playing strategies and get used to getting the controls of the game so that when I play multiplayer I am good at it and don’t get embarrassed by getting defeated because I don’t know anything about the game yet. It would be stupid to be in a multiplayer and not knowing anything about what I should do to play the game. I am not much excited about the co-ops as there is only Death match and capture which is boring. Though, after I finish the game I will surely be joining you in the multiplayer.

You are dumb if you don’t like single play as it is the most important to finish first. You have missed the point, do you want to play MP, go play COD or Battlefield. For me single play story is the most important thing. The developers invest so much on the story of the games, and would focus on the games. Travelling though the story of the game, completing missions and getting ahead in achieving your goals in the story is what the PC games are all about. Nowadays, you people who prefer multiplayer are not real PC gamers. I guess then one of the most amazing games released Deus Ex recently is not for you. Bad luck you will miss out on the single playing aspect of that game.

You are so wrong. Why cant’ he have preference for multiplayers and co-ops? He just prefers them doesn’t means he denounces single playing of the game .I also prefer multiplayer as I play games socially and would like to interact with my friends and share my games with them. And you are so wrong when you say PC games are oly meant for Single players. There are so many PC games for multiplayer, i.e. Starcraft, Counter Strike, WoW, LoL, L4D series, TF2, Battlefield series which are better experienced in multiplayer as these games are meant for playing socially. Just because this game is split between Single Player and Multiplayer doesn’t mean that the game is better at single playing or the multiplayer is gonna suck. Just wait for the game to launch and then give all your views.

Yeah right, but the thing is you get all the maps and all the weapons already in multiplayer. Instead, it would be sensible to discover al the maps incrementally and unlocking the weapons as you go from one stage to the next.

I am not against multiplayer but my problem is with those people who don’t care about the single player campaigns. The devs work so hard to create this campaigns, with epic stories rolled into the game with so many creative elements induced in the game and so much money wasted on the story writers and other things. And the people just skip this and go into multiplayer, What it will do is turn all the game into this heavy action-orinted MP games and devs will lose interest in the stories of the games and we will face the brunt of having to play this some ofd my favorite games turned into just MP crap and nothing interesting to play at all. The point of games is to experience things as we do can’t do in real life. It’s a escape from the real world.

I think you all right in your own way, but ultimately it all depends on a user's preference. So, devs can create it to satisfy both SP and MP users, thohgh this particular game is more focused on single player, but would love to see enhanced MP for this one too.