Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cannot play the demo of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Video Games

Old 08-09-2011

Cannot play the demo of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

I downloaded the demo of the game and I log in with 8:5 ratio which is from what I've figure the 16:10 ratio. Then I start a mission and I see just the HUD, and the landscape is just a small box nothing else. I am just frustrated, and I am not going to care anymore. I am just going to delete the game.

Old 08-09-2011

Re: Cannot play the demo of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

Hello, I had this same problem. I installed it on my Laptop and it is not so powerful. So I think it the game had no chance of running on it. But I was sure that it would not work, I was totally lost - then I thought of doing this random thing, which has never worked for me before. I updated the Graphics Drivers. Maybe you should try that, it worked like a wonder for me. I updated my NVidia card to 280.36 and that fixed the problem that I was having. I think that due to bug in the new engine the old drivers of your card are getting that problem. Itís because the engine of the game is fairly new and is not compatible wit your graphics if the manufacturers have not released any updates specifically for these games. So update the graphics at launch and you can enjoy the graphics easily.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,