Thread: DLC for Warhammer 40K: Space Marine coming soon after its release

DLC for Warhammer 40K: Space Marine coming soon after its release

Guys I have checked it with the Joystiq and they have actually confirmed it that the dlc of this game is coming soon, that’s what I want to say here. So it is a good news for all the lovers of this game and it will be available for free. So that’s what I want to say here anyways this is the information that I have got for you all, I hope this information was enough for you, so hope this does benefit you all, do start commenting guys on this I am waiting for the response from you all.

Re: DLC for Warhammer 40K: Space Marine coming soon after its release

Ok that’s a great information that you all have a given here, I want to know is that is it the patch? Or are you talking about the actual DLC for the game now c’mon I want more information on that then do let me know about it as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here. If it is a patch then it will be of no use at all, so can you please start suggesting me something on the same then it will be more beneficial for all of us, that’s what I am saying here. in case if it turns out to be a patch then there is no use for the other users that’s for sure, also just because a patch that does adds functionality it doesn't mean that it will be a DLC. So hope you do understand what I am saying here, reply to the same.

Re: DLC for Warhammer 40K: Space Marine coming soon after its release

Well it is not the way that you are talking about believe me dude I am talking about the DLC for the multiplayer game, so what I would advise you is that you go and have a check at the website named as joystiq you will get ample of information out there, so that’s what you need to do. They have posted some pictures you will be able to get there and hence that’s what I am saying here, it is clearly mentioned there DLC for MP. So first I would advise you to go and have a check about the same and you will understand what I am talking here.