Thread: Is the copy of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine giftable?

Is the copy of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine giftable?

Hello everyone I did a good research on this one and I was not able to find any kind of information on that, so that’s what I want to say here. THE 40K complete pack is $50 cheap then the one that you own for space mission, so that’s why I am asking this one can be gifted to everyone please do let me know as soon as possible I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so do reply as soon as possible, I am waiting for the replies guys.

Re: Is the copy of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine giftable?

No I don’t think so see if you already have Space Marine and Darksiders then also if you are going ahead and getting the pack then you will be getting them as a extra copies. That’s what I am saying here, so that’s what I want to say here, I don’t think so you will be getting any copies as giftabel, that’s what I want to say here.

Dude are you quite sure of that since I will have to gift one of my friend and hence I am taking a second opinion from you all on this, so please make sure you do some research on this and only answer it out r me.

Well if you are having space marine already then what is the use of the extra pack I don’t understand, so my main area of concern is that what’s the use of the space marine sin that game that is something I am not understanding so in case if it is cheaper then it must have been removed from the pack that’s for sure. so hope you do understand why it is cheaper and hence I don’t think so it will be giftable at all that’s what I feel here, so that’s my point of view on this.

You know what dude it is gifteable I brought the entire pack and hence I had the copy of space marine already, so I got the copy of space marine as gift and I did like it a lot, so I would like to say thanks to the specific people for giving me that gift copy I am not understanding why are they making unnecessary debate on that it is simply avoidable tahts what I feel. so that’s what I want to say here. so don’t mess up the topic unnecessary incase if you are having the existing copy of space marine then make sure that you do inform them about the same and then go ahead get the whole copy of warhammer that will be benefial for sure. so that’s what I want to say here.

Ok that was what I was asking and you all were seeded to be getting confused on what I am saying here anyways thats what the information I was expecting from you all so thanks a ton for the same appreciate the efforts for the same, so thanks a ton for the same.