Thread: Might & Magic Heroes VI beta 2:Town Screens vs Town Windows

Might & Magic Heroes VI beta 2:Town Screens vs Town Windows

Hello players of Might & Magic Heroes VI beta 2 are you all not missing the town screen I have been missing it a lot and have been thinking to still have it in this game what are your views? I really liked the town screen and a very little change has made a lot of difference and this has been making me very upset and bit unlike the changes share your views guys.

Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI beta 2:Town Screens vs Town Windows

I just gave up with the games town screens when I just realized a lot of thing about this game and the main thing was when I realized that how unbalanced the game was with the town screen and how the town window have been making up the effects and the town screen would never have been able to go on and save the quality of the game as high as required.

I think this is a right move you don’t need to be upset with this if you really need a better game play effect then you need to like the change because developers have been changing it by keeping all the queries in the mind and with this the balance would be very good finally and this is the reason why the beta is been existing. Well and the thing is that the town screen is not itself in the game at this time and then the lack of it would be having better and better apparent with as longer as this game is out. It would be such a fundamental thing in these heroes 6 that the quality of the game would be having infact IS related with the town screen.

I agree with you friend town screen was not only the better one they were really very nice and they have been very nice in the use and I too want it back. I was very much use to them the effects they use to show in the game ground with the building and all and with the music which has been really very nice and this would be the best thing if you talk between these both of the stuffs.

I would be positively supporting the developer because I think that they are the one who have been facing to the number of the players and they have been knowing what the players has been searching around for. And they have been changing all the things just because lots of users would have been asking them to have certain changes in their game. now they can’t just keep on changing things according to each users and all and they don’t select things on their own in there previous versions thread people hase been asking them to develop something of their kind and they had worked on it to provide what they have given in this version so surely this would be a better move.

That’s true there is no need to be upset about such stuffs they can be always liked and been taken as a good move because the developers always try to be better for the players and if there is some bug and all then you should be posting about it for sure.

I would also say that it was a better one but still the beta version is been in the market till the game is in the market who know there would be some change in the game play it would be having something more better and we all would be liking it with the higher extent and this would be having lots of entertainment and fun among it with all the new features.

OK so i think that this game wont be having anything like town screen now and as you all have been saying i think that i should also leave the thinking about having the town screen and i am seeing that not much people have been missing this and ahve been complaining about this so i think that the developers would not be thinking anything to change again.