Thread: Some Question on BloodRayne: Betrayal

Some Question on BloodRayne: Betrayal

Hello guys I saw some video of this game and even I go with the number of review of this game and I observed that many people don’t like this game. This is not my question. So my questions are I heard that this game is so difficult to play is it true? And can we adjust the difficulty level in this game. And the walkthrough of this game is nice. But do you guys know anything about the story and cutscenes of this game. Please share your replies with me. I am waiting for your replies.

Re: Some Question on BloodRayne: Betrayal

I wouldn't pay attention to reviewers if it's a game you’re actually attracted within. As of behind I consider reviewers have been tumbling the ball. I denote a little of the reviews I've seen up to now for this game simply complain regarding it being too complicated and that's their simply criticism. However up till now the game obtain a 7/10? If you can't handle a complicated game that does fine don’t play it however don't come in 30% of the score just because of one reason. Additionally look at Duke Nukem Forever. Was it a immense game? No, however it acknowledged a few 0% scores. Unless a game is busted and doesn't load past the title screen it doesn't be worthy of a 0%. IGN said it's durable and like Castlevania as a result I'm sold. Love me a number of hard games however after that another time I grew up playing hard games not this latest one that holds you each time you’re having difficulty or get wedged!

The frame rate, tearing and on the whole graphics appearance of the duke resting on 360 coupled through long loads and a subpar game I consider work toward call it essentially "broken" if you are so disposed. It's not as terrible on top of a gaming pc, however it's not superior.

In so far as the 7/10 from GI, I wouldn't call it awful moreover, however exclusive of seeing the review I barely take somebody word on a message board their only trouble was difficulty!" I'm in no doubt with it wasn't for the reason that you don't scratch a game down that a lot for the reason that it was a little hard, although just as awful journalists cause stirs through headlines, people decline to read additional into the review I'm confident.

Hello I am not sure about the review of this game. Publications continuously down rate games for the reason that of difficulty. In actual fact the majority "gaming journalists", discover one thing incorrect and harp on it continually. GI rate high what’s at the moment, and rate short what they consider each person as well will rate low. There's obvious frame rate drop and screen slash. Still throughout a basic wall flip or at what time attacking a particular enemy for a number of reasons. After that parts where you struggle 5 guys have small to no question. Seems like an optimization problem. It's not game breaking, presently a bit irritating.

Apart from that was their simply difficulty. And they said Rayne's jumping build the game yet difficult throughout battle. I've examine the review, you haven't, and you're trying to articulate I'm incorrect?

These troubles are clearly present within the PS3 version as well. I presently played the demo. I have no thought how IGN gave the game a 9 through obvious troubles that way. They have totally destroyed the superior games for less. Something is incorrect. The game is actually superior. It takes skill to play, what a number of critics (I think) unjustly penalized. The review is to Joystiq. Is in line by way of the review from IGN (4.5 / 5 = 9.10), representative difficulties to punish the parties, however in general fear. Why not talk regarding the troubles tearing and frame rate? Still during the show, which went further than the obvious? I was a little dissatisfied that the game fell far underneath the promised 60 fps raved developers at E3. There were not still a lot of enemies resting on the screen at what time this happened either. It was actually strange. Or is not well optimized or the PS3 cannot touch a 2D game.