Thread: What difficulty level you will start with in Space marines Warhammer 40000

What difficulty level you will start with in Space marines Warhammer 40000

After having played the demo, Can you tell me that what complexity level settings will you be choosing before your first campaign on? In my opinion I will be going for the Normal as being the case that the demo might appear easy on Hard Mode, Needless to say that those were the early missions, making sense for harder battles. Particularly, when you combating against Chaos Space Marines.

Re: What difficulty level you will start with in Space marines Warhammer 40000

Yeah you are right; I am going to start on normal, if not I get continuously killed when Chaos comes around.

In my case I am going to getting started at least on normal and when i get to a spotted and get stuck kill with the multi player to cool off lol I had Played the Demo on hard mode. It was a challenge at that skill level. If I play games on normal they are no fun. I don’t find any reason for which I will buy the game for 50$ and then I will be playing it in the easy mode and beat it in 3 to 4 hour? In this case I don’t think there will be any challenge involved and there will not be too much of the fun either.

I generally play on simple (that is the easy mode I hate losing) but I'm going to go for normal for a better confront, also, Also I want to make the campaign last longer As I want the lengthier, more difficult firefights. It’s previously have been observed by the devs that they had players go through a speed run on normal mode and you will be finishing it in Just under the time span of 10 hours.

What I normally do is that, I always start games on normal mode. It gives me the full fledged view of the game let me allow to play the game at my own ease and pace and I think starting a game from scratch is a better method to play a game. I am hopefully Looking forward to my next play through,
    After having seen the demo it seems that this will be hard game to play. I would like to know guys your views on this too. Thanks!

I think that I will be starting off with the multiplayer difficulty and now and again will be throwing in my trial for some of the some hard campaign, I will be having a look on to see how I will be going, That might drop back to normal if the complexity gets a bit too hard. I think I am kidding here a bit I will just get mad pretending that it’s the demo and will be pulling a chains word only on them For the time being I am going to calm down.

Generally for many of the game easy just to get a experience for the game and vary to a harder setting for most probably the third or maybe at the second work around. As with the case in this game I guess I will be starting on Normal mode the reason being the easy mode in the demo so easy that I think probably the easy mode will be too easy to start with.

What I do during my gaming is that I directly jump in at the deeper ends of the games and as here we will be having a life bar I consider it will be rather easier than CoD2 on experienced person mode, and I bear that even through the el-alemein machine gun fight Which I consider was difficult as hell.

As I don’t like to kill the fun of the game so i forever play the game the 1st time thru on the easiest possible difficulty level and typically only move up if there is an accomplishment. Besides these thing the multiplayer option is the possible difficult think I generally Like to go for.

I propose to play it on the hardest possible complicatedness. If I get to a point I can't get past, and then is the case that I cannot simply enjoy the game anymore What I do is I'll just loading up cheat engine for limitless ammo or shields. I was Toyed with it some in the demo. That is Very gratifying playing with the follower bolter with limitless ammo and never requiring to melee the whole time. But If I try to judge the game from the Demo version I don’t think that this going to be that tough. What do you guys think? Kindly put your thoughts too.

Thanks guys for your suggestion. But If try to draw a conclusion then I would say the safest bet is to start it from the easy level and that's what I am also planning for now. Also If I am spending this much of money on the game then I will enjoy it through. Thanks