Thread: companionship among Space marines (Warhammer 40000)

companionship among Space marines (Warhammer 40000)

I am not sure and maybe these are my views only, but I in fact I wish there must exist bond between the space Marines which are having the same unit. Something like already seen in the old chapters of Brothers in Arms( those who have played it must be knowing that) shows the human side of the Emperor chosen. In my opinion there should be a story line; solid yet moving story line, based on friendship that also is in agreement with this point?

Re: companionship among Space marines (Warhammer 40000)

We are not knowing yet that how strong the bond is between Titus and his Battle-Brothers, and from what I have observed so far from the video clips, Many of the story will be following Titus' connections among his companions, i.e. Titus' respect and trust in Sidonus ,Titus' toleration for Leandros, etc.

Well in My consideration we've seen Titus and Sidonous having a gracious and reverent approach towards each other. " I have saved some for you! Fear not, captain! If I guess correctly then that is what it says when you have linked up with him after the crash.

As far my opinion is concerned they probably are the Ultramarines. They're a episode known for their more 'human' nature when compared to their brethren in other episode. I am in compliance with the above. Well, let us expect in more suspense and dramatic moments, throughout the game story line. In the Ps3 demo you can't see the names, and is actually dissimilar than the gamescon demo you might have given a try to. So I actually don't know who the others associate of the Space Marines platoons are. Who is Sidonus, the older one?

But in my opinion Sidonious appears to be a experienced person and a ranking one soldier than Titus, right? What do you guys think on this? Do let me know your views.

Its true that Titus has less years of serving as compared to Sidonus, though I suppose that Titus has dedicated some altruistic and honorable action that goes beyond the call of duty to become Captain of the 2nd company (I don’t want a quote for canon here), which I have a sentiment we'll find out about during the course of the game: companionship.

Yeah I am am with compialnce with whatever you guys have said! Thanx!

There are no decidedly good factions; for instance, the Imperium of Man, which the majority players might be expected to express sympathy with, is a crooked, uncaring, and static interstellar government that rules the Milky Way Galaxy. Mankind is chauvinistic, fascist and oppressive at its best in this time, though also for good cause bearing in mind the sheer antagonism of the universe that humankind inhabits. The mood of the permission is concisely added up in the slogan: "In the grim dusk of the far future, there is only war."