Thread: Are Space Marines Warhammer 40,000 toys available?

Are Space Marines Warhammer 40,000 toys available?

Hello friends my question to you people is that Is it possible to have the Space Marine collectable toys? I am already having space marine, chaos, ork, imperial guard and even battle sister’s miniatures. But the thing I am expecting is that after having this game released we will be having a Toy series.

Re: Are Space Marines Warhammer 40,000 toys available?

Yeah! I Think That I will also like to have some of the nice Space Marine collectables in my drawing room table the instant I finally get to play the game. Be it then action figures, or whatever. In the local GW –What they have is the usual miniatures. I am trying to psyching myself up to the deliberation of purchasing those, paint, etc.

I have a feeling Games Workshop wouldn't allow it. If they wanted to to sell 40K action figures they would've done so already. I don't see it happening ever. Personally, I'd really resent the idea.

I'd be for the idea and most likely pick up one or two. But like others have said if games workshop sought action figures out there, I'd picture by now they'd previously be out there.

In my opinion you should be going for miniatures. That is the only possible solution.

So the case is that no one here has managed to wire up their GW minis and make them achievable? In fact I was knowing a guy who used to do that a full War hammer Fantasy army. He could relocate at least one limb on each single model in the army - most he had liberty to move head, torso, and arms, and a couple had the capability to alter how they were standing somewhat as well.

Also seconding WANT on pose able Space Marine toys, though if it were up to me I'd make them real model kits. As I am a big fan of the gunpla (Gundam plastic models) for years now, and seeing the development that the Japanese plastic model manufacturing has attended in making highly pose able plastic model kits, I envisage that creating a fully pose able Space Marine model kit is well within the kingdom of what we can attain with present technology. In fact, the very design of a Space Marine lends itself quite well to mechanical poseability. Going through this way you will have customizable action figure. I'm also considering why GW hasn't yet formed the group up with anybody to create fully-articulate models for Warhammer 40k.

The miniatures will be fitting this too, just purchase the minis and get pleasure from. And if you have children at least you will be training them a skill set of some sort

initially miniatures were shaped using a white metal alloy as well as lead, although in 1987 Citadel began to create plastic miniatures as well under the name "Psycho styrene" and "Drastic Plastic". These were made of although plastic than other plastic miniatures at time and allowed for better detailed sculpting. Template: Fact Citadel has sustained to create white metal miniatures as the economics of plastic make it only suitable for large runs. Some replica are a mixture of both materials, with the arm-less bodies and heads metal and the arms, arms and other garnishing plastic.